Your Chance to Meet Bob...
Unlike our current representative who has virtually disappeared from the district she has "represented" since 2011, Congressional Candidate Bob Dingethal continues to travel across the 3rd CD, meeting the people and hearing what they expect and want from their representative in Washington D.C..
Bob continues his outreach with a series of candidate forums where everyone is invited and have their opinions heard. Bob's opponent is rarely seen in public while continuing to collect a paycheck from the very same public. She has continued to vote against the Affordable Care Act, while taking advantage of amazing health benefits which few other working Americans have access for themselves or their families.
While previous representatives of the 3rd district and most every other congressperson in the northwest hold regular community meetings and town halls, our current representative has clearly avoided holding any such events with the exception of a very rare "telephone" conference to which only certain people are invited. The 3rd Congressional district needs change. It's time to replace incumbents who do little more than collect a paycheck while literally "phoning" it in.
Your Opportunity to Chat With Bob Dingethal
- 10/9- Goldendale Forum, 228 Darland Street in Goldendale, 6:30-8:30 pm
- 10/13- Camas Highschool Forum, Camas HS 26900 SE 15th Street, 7-9 pm
- 10/14- Woodland Chamber of Commerce, Oak Tree Rest. 1020 Atlantic Ave, 12-1pm
- 10/14-Grays River Grange, 11 South Hull Creek Road, Grays River, 7-9 pm
- 10/15- Clark County Disability Coalition, 18700 SE Mill Plain Blvd, 6-8 pm
- 10/16- Ilwaco Forum, 314 Brumbach Ave NE in the Hilltop Auditorium, 7-9:30 pm
- 10/18- Kelso Streetside Forum, Pacific Barbershop 308 S Pacific Ave, Kelso, 12-1pm
- 10/21- Glenwood Forum, Glenwood Grange 316 E Main St. 7-9 pm