Clark County Democratic Women
Welcome to the Clark County Democratic Women's Webpage!
The purpose and policy of CCDW is to promote the growth, welfare and success of the Democratic Party and to support as an entire body, the Washington State Federation of Democratic Women, with a priority placed on issues affecting women.
The Clark County Democratic Women's goals are to support local democrats & involvement with important issues, especially women's issues. Stay informed by liking our Facebook page HERE!
- The CCDW engages and educates members (women and men) in public policy, leadership, political issues and values that affect their lives locally, state-wide, and nationally.
- The CCDW are affiliated with both the State and National Federation of Democratic Women.
- An opportunity for members to learn, and be vocal about issues of concern, how to shape priorities, and how to connect to legislators for support, and in turn, support our candidates, in particular women candidates.
- Membership benefits include presentations by legislators, lively forums and discussions of important issues...e.g. Planned Parenthood, women's health, education, equal pay for women, and other important progressive and key issues.
- Yearly the CCDW celebrates Women's Equity Day, the anniversary of Women's Voting Rights won August 26th, 1920.
The CCDW may offer a scholarship to one sophomore student for help with tuition/books at Clark College or WSU Vancouver. A female student interested in politics or other related fields may be eligible. Contact us for info!
Would you like to become a member of the CCDW? Do you have questions or comments about our organization?
Please use the form below!
Clark County Democratic Women: P.O. Box 61828, Vancouver, WA 98666